Great Sports Fun at the South Bay, CA
Americans are really crazy about sports. It’s almost a religion. So sacred that sports that matter have to be viewed on high-definition TVs.
Team that up with overflowing drinks, stunning food, a great location, your very best friends and family and you will surely have the happiest time of your life, whether you’re just rooting for sports or celebrating some special event.
Founded in Torrance in 2001, you will love what Keegan can offer you – a true-blue sports lounge and grill. They’re so fab at their stuff that they were awarded the Daily Breeze’s 2014 Reader’s Choice Award Best Sports Bar and Best Local’s Bar.
The food alone rocks
Check the drinks and the specials, as well as what’s happening in their calendar. You will marvel at the volume of draft beers and bottled beers which your group can consume for your sports gatherings or special events for both men and women. You will love the food-packed menu composed of burgers, fries, tacos, fish and chips, Philly steaks, chicken dishes, as well as vegetarian and low-carb options.
There is something for everyone over 21 years old.
Facilities and events would look like this
- Live bands Friday and Saturday, 6 p.m.-10 p.m.
- DJ’s, 10:30 p.m. to closing time
- Wednesdays and Thursdays are Karaoke Nights, 8:30 p.m. to closing time
- A variety of Drink Specials, 7 days a week
- Happy Hour, 7 days a week, 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- 35-HD TVs throughout the bar so you can watch your games
- Outside pool table and fire pits
- Catering available for special events
For over a decade now, Keegan’s is reputed to be the best sports bar in South Bay but don’t take our word for it.
You must visit the exciting Keegan Real Irish Pub at 1434 Marcelina Avenue, Torrance, CA. See you there!